- Open Play every Tuesday – Friday 10:00 – 2:00
- Open Play on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month 10:00-2:00
- Tutoring Services every Monday – Friday 3:00 – 5:30, following the school calendar
**Remember that we have a 60% School Day on December 21st so we’ll be picking up kids earlier from school, and we’ll have some extra, fun activities planned to do with them since we’ll have them a little longer that afternoon
- Birthday Party Slots Available Saturday Afternoons 3:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Writing Workshop Class on Thursdays at 11 this month
- Little Bugs Club (for Toddlers & Preschoolers) – Every Friday at 10:00 A.M.
(No advance registration required)
- Our “Morning Time” Class for Homeschoolers this Month on Thursdays is Advent-focused, studying the true meaning of Christmas. This class features Memory Work, Poetry, Music Appreciation, Picture Study, Art Tutorials, Math, & Read Alouds
- Group History / Geography & Science Courses will resume in January
- Lego Challenge – 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month ($15 / participant)
- Christmas Crafts – 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month ($15 / participant)
- S.T.E.M. Class- Friday, December 16th at 11:00 ($15 / participant)
- Life Skills Class – Friday, December 16th at 12:30 ($15 / participant)
Saturday Classes this Month… Christmas Editions!
We’ve got a Brand New Course Starting this Month!
We’ve noticed a need for extra help with Multiplication with lots of students, and we wanted to offer this as a Mid-Year Mastery Type Course to help students succeed in their education and finish the year strong in this area. This course will begin meeting December 14th on Wednesdays & Thursdays at 4:30 and will extend through the month of January, lasting a full six weeks or 12 sessions total.
- Pay in Full for the 12-Session Course ($250 due at Registration)
- Pay in Installments for the 12-Session Course ($125 due at Registration; 2nd Installment due by January 4th)
- There is no individual class / pay per class option for this particular course. Students will need to attend as many of these small group classes as possible in order to see the most success from this.
We have only 5 spots available for this course. We want to keep this group small so we can offer the most help possible for each participating student.
Once-a-Month S.T.E.M. & Life Skills Classes
We have a special class this month for grownups, and this one will make a great gift for someone special or a special decoration for yourself!
You can respond to this email to let us know what you’d like to paint, and we can send you an invoice and prepare your paint piece for you.
We are SO EXCITED to be a part of Waltzing Around Wiggins this year, and we’d love for you to join us!
Here are some ways that you can “Make a Purchase” at Glowbug’s Playhouse to get a Stamp for your Card from us…
- Let your child(ren) attend our Christmas Edition Lego Challenge Class at 10:00 A.M. or our Christmas Crafts Class at 11:00
- Bring your child(ren) to come and play for Open Play
- Purchase a Gift Certificate for Glowbug’s Playhouse
- Purchase a Glowbug’s Playhouse T-Shirt
- Purchase a Play Pass or Class Card ($120 each)
- Sign up for an Annual Membership for your Child(ren)
Visit our website glowbugsplayhouse.com for more information about:
- Tutoring Services
- Birthday Parties & Rentals
- Employment Opportunities
- Programs & Classes
- Support & Sponsorships