- Open Play every Tuesday – Friday 10:00 – 2:00
- Open Play on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month 10:00-2:00
- Tutoring Services every Monday – Friday 3:00 – 5:30, following the school calendar
- Birthday Party Slots Available Saturday Afternoons 3:00 – 8:00 P.M.
(More slots available on 2nd & 4th Saturdays)
- Little Bugs Club (for Toddlers & Preschoolers) – Every Friday at 10:00 A.M.
(No advance registration required)
- New “Morning Time” Class for Homeschoolers starts this Month on Thursdays at 9:00 A.M. – Features Memory Work, Poetry, Music Appreciation, Picture Study, Art Tutorials, Math, & Read Alouds
- Group History / Geography (Around the World in 180 Days) – Thursdays at
- Group Science (Ecosystems Unit) – Thursdays at 11:00 A.M.
- Homeschool Friday – Homeschoolers can come play for Half-Price Admission
- Lego Challenge – 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month ($15 / participant)
- Art Exploration – 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month ($15 / participant)
- S.T.E.M. Class- Friday, November 18th at 10:00
- Life Skills Class – Friday, November 18th at 11:00
- Cookie Decorating Class with Cater’s Confections – Sunday, November 20th from 2:00-4:00
- Thanksgiving Break Day Camp November 21st & 22nd
We’ll have a Morning Camp from 9:00-12:00 & an Afternoon Camp from 1:00-4:00 both days (More details to come)
Thanksgiving Break Mini Camp
We really enjoyed our Fall Break Mini Camp last month so we’re offering another Mini Camp again this month during the kids’ break from school at the beginning of Thanksgiving Week. We realize many parents still have to work those days so we wanted to provide something for your kiddos for those days.
We’re still working on some of the details, but here’s what we do know:
We’ll have two different Camps: a Morning Camp & an Afternoon Camp, and both camps will last for the 2 days. The cost of each camp is $60, but that covers both days. If you choose to register for both the Morning & the Afternoon Camp, it will be $120 for the two days.
Lunchkins – Lunch Supervision will be included for free for All-Day Campers
Morning & Afternoon Extended Care Options are also available, as Needed
Morning Camp 9:00 – 12:00 – It’s still a surprise 😉
Afternoon Camp 1:00 – 4:00 – Camp Culinary, with a Thanksgiving Spin
One of the afternoons we will have Cater’s Confections joining us to teach us how to decorate cookies! Each camper will get to take home their decorated treats, unless they eat them first, of course! For the other afternoon, we’ll be working on some dishes that will be perfect to take to your family holiday gathering!